Re-allocation & Re-marketing
Fully managed services for efficient reallocation and disposal.
An important process required when a driver leaves your business is to ensure that issued vehicles and associated travel items are effectively returned to central control for management and re-deployment as efficiently as possible. The absolute focus is to get the vehicle in a suitably prepared state for issue to the next driver in the shortest possible timeframe.
This involves ensuring that the vehicle is fully safety checked, visually and functionally in good order, and the organisation of all required logistics in the retrieval and re-issuing process.
Our bespoke in-house process has been designed specifically to reduce on road downtime by ensuring the efficient transfer of any vehicles designated for re-allocation.
This involves a range of services, including:
- A full collection and delivery process.
- Full vehicle assessment at each handover point, including a video walkaround.
- A fully digitalised tracking and management process.
- Secure storage at multiple UK sites.
- Remote or onsite BVRLA inspections.
- Bodywork and mechanical assessments, together with full safety checks.
- Bodywork repairs as required.
- Mechanical repairs and servicing.
- Vehicle preparation and valeting.
Vehicles are made available to the next driver precisely in line with your company policy which can be viewed online along with the relevant policy rules.
The key to successful de-fleeting involves the implementation of an efficient process to get the vehicle to sale, the availability of multiple channels for re-marketing, along with the effective preparation of vehicles for optimum re-sale presentation.
Our tailored re-marketing service has been built around these key pillars, offering the following elements:
- Vehicle collection and logistics.
- Full vehicle assessments at each handover point, including a video walkaround.
- A fully digitalised process.
- Vehicle appraisal and grading.
- Implementation of set acceptance thresholds.
- Digital auctions – UK and International.
- Site auctions in the UK.
- Coverage of all vehicle types including non-runners.