Ensuring your employees are safe and compliant.
Reducing road risk and meeting your Duty of Care obligations is much more than simply checking someone’s driving licence. We take information from across the fleet to understand a driver’s true risk profile, and then tailor a support package to help mitigate the risk.
Our Risk Management service results in minimising the risk to your drivers and the general public, ensuring that you are operating within the law and that your fleet is managed with minimum risk and maximum cost efficiency.
Our risk services include:
- System integration with DVLA for electronic licence checking.
- Support for the driver where an incident does occur, through post-accident review and training/management interventions.
- By taking a range of risk measures into account we’re able to build a more in-depth profile of the driver’s risk. We continually refresh this information and treat the ongoing risk appropriately.
- Integration of telematics data to show where a driver is more likely to have an incident (speeding, harsh braking), and the type of driving they are doing.
- Our e-driver training offers an effective, low-cost high-impact online driver training solution.
- You benefit from direct cost savings through a reduction in collisions, and minimising running and maintenance costs.
- You also benefit from indirect cost savings through reduced vehicle downtime and increased productivity.