Replacement vehicles and flexible fleets.
We’re here to support you in providing ultimate flexibility in the management of your fleet. Whether you need a vehicle for one day, or a longer period, whilst you wait for a permanent vehicle, our rental management can help minimise the costs – whatever kind of vehicle you need.
- Daily rental with competitive rates and strong SLAs.
- Light-lease delivers excellent value for medium term rentals (3 months+).
- We can source specialist vehicles, such as HGVs, flat bed tippers, light bars etc.
Short Term (1 day – 90 days)
Short-term hires can become very expensive if they are not properly controlled, which is why many companies use Fleet Operations’ in-house team to handle everything for them.
Our web-based systems are linked to the major national rental brands, enabling us to quickly source the vehicles you need at the closest location, which are then delivered to your door.
As your rental management team, we also deal with every aspect of the vehicle, driver allocation, administration and payments, so that you can focus your time on other priorities.
Lightlease (3 month plus rentals)
We recognise that there are occasions when a hire solution is more appropriate for longer terms, but where normal hire rates make it uneconomical to consider. Such occasions include:
- When an employee has ordered a new vehicle but is subject to a long lead time.
- When an employee is subject to an initial probationary period.
- In situations where you’re running a short/medium term project.
- When it’s hard to project the number of longer-term fleet vehicles that you’ll need.
Our Lightlease service has been especially developed for such situations offering:
- Fixed or flexible pricing dependent on requirements, at competitive rates when compared to short term rental solutions.
- A wider selection of vehicles.
- Vehicles provided with ‘business specifications’ as standard.
- Tailored batch deals where several vehicles are required.
Our rental programmes come with our full driver care package:
- 100% uptime.
- One contact number.
- A dedicated team.
- An integrated solution.